Menu Designs

I was in need of a refreshing change since I had a hard day. While I was passing through the Pantry it put me in the mood for a luscious cup of hot chocolate. I pulled out a chair to sit and opened up the menu card to place my order, I really liked the menu card it was so interesting, it overflowed with a visual treat for eyes with mouth watering images. I really know it needs sharing thus I am posting this delightful find of my favorite menu cards which I found on the internet just to tempt you for a short break.

Extra Cheesy Pizza
Look at the yummy cheese and capsicum; it’s tempting my taste buds.

Steaming Coffee
This menu is so interesting, it has a steaming coffee cup as its background image.

Shaarkey’s
This is my favorite take away menu, I have already booked a table for my Saturday lunch in shaarkey’s only by looking at the tasty-appetizing images.

Yummy Indian Menu
This is so Indian, makes me think of the delicious aroma of that mint Pulao.

Looking forward to trying out shaarkey’s delicious lunch on Saturday.